1 1/2″ Roundover Edge Profile
Roundovers are a very simple edge profile. A smaller roundover will maximize the visual thickness of the piece. When specifying roundovers, you must consider the top horizontal edge, the bottom horizontal edge, and the vertical corners of the piece to ensure the desired visual appearance. There are various sizes of Roundovers. The minimum required thickness of the countertop is 1-1/2″ for counters with 1/8″ roundover.
QUICK FACTS 1 1/2″ ROUNDOVER
- Popular for modern and traditional kitchen styles
- Will visually increase the thick appearance of the countertop
- The smallest roundover offered by Grothouse
- Requires a 1-1/2” thick countertop
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Brazilian Cherry
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.