1/2″ Beaded Roundover Edge Profile
A smaller edge profile will maximize the visual thickness of the countertop. Beaded Roundovers can be applied to the top horizontal edge or the bottom horizontal edge of the piece. When ordering a countertop with a Beaded Roundover edge profile, please specify the radius of the roundover desired. Beaded Roundover is offered in various sizes. The required minimum thickness of the countertop is 1-1/2″.
QUICK FACTS 1/2″ BEADED ROUNDOVER
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2″
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Brazilian Cherry
Top Horizontal Edge: 1/2″ Beaded Roundover
Bottom Horizontal Edge: 1/8″ Roundover
Vertical Corners: 3/4″ Roundover
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.