1/4″ Beaded Roundover Edge Profile
A Beaded Roundover edge profile can be applied to the top horizontal edge or the bottom horizontal edge of the wood countertop. When ordering a Beaded Roundover edge profile, you need to specify the radius desired. Beaded Roundover is offered in various sizes. A smaller edge profile will maximize the visual thickness of the piece.
QUICK FACTS 1/4″ BEADED ROUNDOVER
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2″
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Flat Grain Cherry with Sapwood
Top Horizontal Edge: 1/4″ Beaded Roundover
Bottom Horizontal Edge: 1/8″ Roundover
Vertical Corners:1/8″ Roundover
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.