1/4″ Beaded Roundover Edge Profile
A Beaded Roundover edge profile can be applied to the top horizontal edge or the bottom horizontal edge of the wood countertop. When ordering a Beaded Roundover edge profile, you need to specify the radius desired. Beaded Roundover is offered in various sizes. A smaller edge profile will maximize the visual thickness of the piece.
QUICK FACTS 1/4″ BEADED ROUNDOVER
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2″
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Flat Grain Cherry with Sapwood
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.