15 Degree Chamfer Edge Profile
15 Degree Chamfer is a basic edge treatment that is easy to keep clean. Chamfers can be applied to the top horizontal edge or bottom horizontal edge. The depth of the chamfer must be specified when ordering. The chamfer is also offered with a 45 Degree Angle. Require a minimum thickness of 1-1/2″.
QUICK FACTS 15 DEGREE CHAMFER
- Popular for Modern style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Visually the reduces the thickness of the counter surface
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2”
- The price for this profile is Low
Edge Grain Maple
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.