3/4″ Beaded Roundover Edge Profile
The 3/4″ Beaded Roundover is our most popular Beaded Roundover size. Beaded Roundover can be applied to the top horizontal edge or the bottom horizontal edge of the piece. When ordering a Beaded Roundover edge profile, it is important to specify the radius desired. Beaded Roundover is offered in various sizes. The required minimum thickness for a countertop with Beaded Roundover edge treatments is 1-1/2″.
QUICK FACTS 3/4″ BEADED ROUNDOVER
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2″
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Walnut
Flat Grain Sapele Mahogany
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.