3/8″ Beaded Roundover Edge Profile
A 3/8″ Beaded Roundover can be applied to the top horizontal edge or the bottom horizontal edge of the piece. When ordering a Beaded Roundover edge profile, it is important to specify the radius desired. A smaller edge profile can maximize the entire visual thickness of a countertop. Beaded Roundover is offered in various sizes.
QUICK FACTS 3/8″ BEADED ROUNDOVER
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2″
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Cherry
Flat Grain Reclaimed Chestnut
End Grain Random Mix Santos Mahogany
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.