45 Degree Chamfer Countertop Edge Profile
A 45 Degree Chamfer edge profile is a basic beveled edge treatment that is easy to keep clean. They are popular for modern and contemporary kitchens. Chamfers can be applied to the top horizontal edge or bottom horizontal edge. The depth (or width) of the chamfer must be specified when ordering. The chamfer is also offered with a 45 degree and 15 Degree Angle. Requires a minimum thickness of 1-1/2″.
QUICK FACTS 45 DEGREE CHAMFER
- Popular for Modern style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Visually the reduces the thickness of the counter surface
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2”
- The price for this profile is Low
Edge Grain Walnut w/ Sapwood
Flat Grain Iroko
End Grain Random Mix Walnut w/ Sapwood
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.