Classical Cove Edge Profile
Classical Cove is a more elegant cove profile created by adding a notch to the top and bottom of the curve. Classical coves can be applied to the top horizontal edge or the bottom horizontal edge of a countertop. Please be sure to specify the radius of the cove desired when ordering a wood countertop. Requires a minimum thickness of 1-1/2″.
QUICK FACTS CLASSICAL COVE
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2”
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Walnut w/ Sapwood
Flat Grain White Oak
End Grain Sapele Mahogany
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.