Conventional Double Roman Ogee Edge Profile
The classic styling of the Conventional Double Roman Ogee compliments raised panel door styles and is a popular design element for traditional kitchens. This profile requires a countertop with a minimum thickness of 2″. The depth of the profile is 1-5/16″.
QUICK FACTS CONVENTIONAL DOUBLE ROMAN OGEE
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top only of countertop edge
- Classic edge profile that compliments paneled cabinetry
- Minimum countertop thickness is 2”
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Walnut All Heartwood
Flat Grain Walnut All Heartwood
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.