Cove Edge Profile
Cove Edge Profile is a basic edge treatment that is easy to keep clean. They can be applied to the top horizontal edge or bottom horizontal edge. A roundover is commonly used for the vertical corners of a countertop with a Cove top or bottom horizontal edge. The radius of the cove must be specified when ordering. Requires a minimum thickness of 1-1/2″.
QUICK FACTS COVE
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top or bottom of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2”
- The price for this profile is Low
Edge Grain Chestnut
Flat Grain White Pine
End Grain Walnut with Sapwood
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.