El Guapo Edge Profile
El Guapo literally translates to “the beautiful one” and it certainly is a stunning profile. This profile creates a statement when incorporated in your countertop design. It is created with a stacked notch over and large cove and bead. This profile requires a countertop with a minimum thickness of 3-1/2”. The depth of the profile is 3-1/4″.
QUICK FACTS EL GUAPO
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top only of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 3-1/2”
- The price for this profile is High
Edge Grain Walnut
End Grain Maple w/ Brazilian Cherry
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.