French Baroque Edge Profile
The French Baroque edge profile is structured as a stacking of a cove, bead and cove to create an elegant profile. It is graceful and sophisticated with classical styling. This profile requires a countertop with a minimum thickness of 1-1/2″. The depth of profile is 7/8″.
QUICK FACTS FRENCH BAROQUE
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top only of countertop edge
- Accents popular paneled cabinetry styles
- Minimum countertop thickness is 1-1/2”
- The price for this profile is Moderate
Edge Grain Brazilian Cherry
Flat Grain Plantation Teak
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.