Super Double Roman Ogee with Notch Edge Profile
The Super Double Roman Ogee with notch edge profile is the Super Double Roman Ogee edge profile, literally “kicked up a notch” with a notch added to the base of the profile. This edge profile is executed by only the most skilled Master Craftsmen in our workshop. This edge profile is popular for island countertops designed to be the focal point of the kitchen and elegant bar tops. This profile requires a countertop with a minimum thickness of 3-1/2″. The depth of the profile is 2-13/16″.
QUICK FACTS SUPER DOUBLE ROMAN OGEE WITH NOTCH
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top only of countertop edge
- Large profile is a focal point and makes a statement
- Minimum countertop thickness is 3-1/4″
- The price for this profile is High
Edge Grain Walnut
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.