Super Double Roman Ogee Edge Profile
The Super Double Roman Ogee edge profile is a larger-than-life Roman Ogee. This edge profile is executed by only the most skilled Master Craftsmen in our workshop. The complexity and appearance of the Super Double Roman Ogee impressed the staff of This Old House® television show and was featured in the Newton Project. This edge profile is popular for island countertops designed to be the focal point of the kitchen and elegant bar tops. This profile requires a countertop with a minimum thickness of 3″. The depth of the profile is 2-5/8″.
QUICK FACTS SUPER DOUBLE ROMAN OGEE
- Popular for Traditional and Transitional style kitchens and bath
- Can be placed on the top only of countertop edge
- Large profile is a focal point and makes a statement
- Minimum countertop thickness is 3”
- The price for this profile is High
Edge Grain Walnut w/ Sapwood
Flat Grain Cherry All Heartwood
End Grain Teak
How To Specify Your Edge Profile
This photo shows how to indicate the top horizontal edge, bottom horizontal edge, and vertical corners of your countertop.